At iDeviceGuide, we love interesting, useful and informational posts that help our readers solve issues on their iOS devices, find interesting ways to get things done on their smartphones/tablets and introduce them to amazing new apps and accessories.
We welcome guest bloggers to write with iDeviceGuide.com, which is a tech blog about iPhones, iPads, iTunes and almost everything else related to these Apple. iDeviceGuide.com is growing into an authoritative blog, helping a lot of readers find information they need.
Benefits of Blogging with iDeviceGuide
- iDeviceGuide caters to readers who are passionate about their iPhones, iPads and iDevices. By blogging at iDeviceGuide, you establish a reputation amidst users of iOS devices who trust the information provided by you.
- You get a valuable link back to your website/blog through your author bio.
- You can generate traffic and build link juice to your website through guest blogging at iDeviceGuide.
What Can I Write About?
Before you start, go through iDeviceGuide to understand what we do, what we post on/about. Make sure you don’t end up with a topic that’s already covered.
It would be ideal if you pitched your topic ideas to us through email before you start writing. However, in case you’re sure about the topic, make sure it falls under any one of these categories:
Can I expect link back?
You will get one nofollow link from Author bio.
Do’s & Don’ts
At iDeviceGuide, we follow a strict content guideline. Value, quality and uniqueness go a long way here. Make sure you get them right before you start writing your post.
- Write for the readers. Readers look for information and value. Make sure you deliver that value through information.
- Grammar and punctuation are quite important for each article you submit.
- The minimum word-count for a post is 300 words. We don’t mind if it’s a lot lengthier but every sentence should be valuable.
- Include resource links whenever and wherever required absolutely. If relevant, include links to iDeviceGuide’s posts.
- Include your “Author-bio” with every post that you send to us. No more than two links are allowed in your author-bio that will be published along with your post. If you “quote” a website or person, credit the source. This is a must.
- Add one image to the post. This image must not be copyrighted material (or if it is, obtain reproduction rights) and mention the source from where you got the image. (check out Flickr’s Advanced Image Search page to get Creative Commons licensed images. Mention the source so we can give due credit)
- If it’s a tutorial, include images for step-by-step guidance. Again, credit the source if you picked them from somewhere else.
- Add a list of all the resource links you referred to write your guest post at the end of the post.
- Proof-read your article thoroughly before you submit it to us. Check for broken links, grammar errors, typos and factual errors. Have a personal style of writing. Your post will be published in your name so form your own style of writing.
- Don’t copy content from anywhere. Plagiarism is a serious offense and if found, we’ll have to take extreme measures. Any damage that might arise due to your copied content posted on our blog will be the responsibility of the guest blogger and in no case shall iDeviceGuide be held responsible for the same.
- Don’t have too many links in your post. A maximum of two is acceptable and if the links are absolutely necessary or relevant, we may consider an exception.
- Don’t make posts unnecessarily lengthy.
- Don’t write short posts. Anything below 300-words will be rejected without any discussion.
- Don’t write on topics that are vague, illegal, controversial or irrelevant to our readers.
- Don’t add affiliate links or material that is “promotional” or advertising in nature.
- Don’t write stuff that is defamatory.
How to Become a Guest Blogger
- Fill up the form below.
- We will create account for you as a subscriber and you need to fill required details i.e. your author bio.
- Once you done with that we shall change the status of your account from subscriber to contributor.
- After your account status has been updated from ‘subscriber’ to ‘author’ in our blog (you will receive email notification about this), paste your Google+ profile ID link in your iDeviceGuide Profile section.
- Next up, head over to your Google+ profile and add ‘https://iDeviceGuide.com/’ to the ‘Contributor to’ section of your profile in Google+.
- Once all these things are done, you are now ready to post. Go ahead and write your first guest post for the readers of iDeviceGuide.
- The final decision of publishing a guest post rests with the site owner.
- Allow at least one week for us to process any of your queries and blogposts.
- If there are any queries, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Looking forward to a fruitful and valuable relationship through your guest posts. All the best!
GUEST BLOGGER FORM
[wpforms id=”662″ title=”false” description=”false”]