If you’ve received your physical Apple Card, you would have noticed that the titanium credit card by Apple does not have any numbers on it. Something we shared in our Apple Card impressions and review. So, the question here is, how can you view your Apple Card number?
Well, the step to not print the card number on the card is very smart and helps you to protect your card. Ensuring safety at the most. But this also increases your job, as next time when you are shopping online, you cannot look at your Apple Card and enter your card number.
So, where do you have to head to in order to know your Apple Card number and make transactions online?
View Apple Card Number
You can find your Apple Card number under the Wallet App on your iPhone.
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone
- Tap on Apple Card from your list of cards
- Now, tap on the three dots in the upper-right corner
- Look for “Card Information”
- When prompted, authenticate using Face ID or Touch ID (depending up-on the iPhone you’ve paired with your Apple Card)
The window that loads after successful authentication is the screen where you’ll be able to view your Apple Card Number. Now, press and hold on the card number to copy it to clipboard and paste it where-ever required.
The good thing here is that, you can also apply / request for a new card number.
With regards to Apple Card and Apple Devices, we have some other greats articles worth reading:
- Apple Leaker suggests naming of upcoming 2019 iPhone, iPhone Pro?
- First Impressions & Review of Apple Card, Apple Titanium Credit Card
- How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode
- 2021 iPhones to have Face ID and under-the-screen Touch ID, says Kuo
- Apple-Amazon deal falls into trouble, can be illegal says Foreign Trade Commission
- How to Adjust the iPhone’s Volume Without the Side Button
- How to Block Contacts on iMessage on iPhone
- How to Block Your Number under Caller ID & Make a Private Call on iPhone
- iOS 13 will Notify you when you Delete an App with an Active Subscription
- iPhone Wireless Charger – AirPower is back?