iMessage is the official messaging application of the Apple Ecosystem and which cannot be used by Windows users directly. Numerous hacks and tricks help to install and use iMessage on Windows PC.
I shifted to Apple eco-system in the year 2012, since then, I am enjoying the Apple Eco-system. And one of the best things about this eco-system is the convenience and ease of use.
I absolutely love iMessage, first of all it is very minimalistic, has a lot of features yet looks simple. It was way too easy to chat with someone over iMessage if the other person is also from the Apple eco-system. Above that, the company keeps on updating the application to make it even more productive.
But with every good thing, there are always a few fallbacks. The primary problem in the case of this application is that anyone from outside the Apple eco-system cannot use it. It means you need to use some other means to communicate or chat with someone who is not part of the Apple eco-system.
iMessage on PC (windows)
There are way too many people using a Windows PC, something that is an issue with me also. I have a couple of Apple products such as iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, MacBook, and a Windows PC. Everything else works pretty well expect the Windows PC because it does not have iMessage on it, and I do not have access to any of the messages on my Windows PC.
But there is always a way out. I went out to find some way which shall enable to use iMessage on Windows PC.
How to Use iMessage for Windows PC
The good thing again here is that there are more than one method of doing this, and you can go ahead with whichever is easy for you.
- Chrome Remote Desktop
1. iMessage for Windows using VMWare
For all those you are not aware of the name VMWare, VMWare is a Virtual Machine software that allows you to run an operating system inside an operating system. Which means you can install macOS Mojave on your Windows PC.
- Download VMWare & macOS Mojave VMWare Image
- Use the macOS Mojave Image to create a VMWare machine.
- Log in with your Apple ID in iMessage.
- Start using iMessage on your Windows PC.
iMessage for PC Windows 10 with JailBreak
JailBreak is an option that sets your iOS device free from restrictions. You can do a lot more than what Apple officially allows you to do. You can change the way your Home Screen looks, change your Lock Screen looks, and lot more. It also allows you to use iMessage on Windows PC.
- Download RemoteMessages tweak on your JailBroken iPhone
- Setup the IP address with Server Port.
- Go to the IP Address with Server Port on your Windows PC.
- Log in with the credentials.
- Use iMessage on Windows PC.
iMessage on Windows PC using iPadian
iPadian is an Emulator Application that allows user to use the iOS looking operating system on their Windows PC.
- Download the iPadian via the link here.
- Run iPadian Emulator
- Launch iPadian Emulator on your Windows PC.
- Open App Store on the Emulator and search for iMessage.
- Install iMessage App on your Windows PC.
iMessage for PC (Windows) using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is another emulator that helps users to run android applications on their Windows PC. It is pretty standard nowadays, people usually use it to run Whatsapp on their PCs when there was no Whatsapp Web.
- Download & Install Android BlueStacks emulator from this link.
- Open BlueStacks and look for iMessage in the search bar/on Google PlayStore.
- Download the iMessage app and Open it.
- Now you can use iMessage on Windows PC using BlueStack.
Use iMessage on PC (Windows) with the help of Chrome Remote Desktop
This method is a little complex one as well as requires you to have a Mac with you. Overall, in this process, you Remote Mirror your Mac on your Google Chrome running on Windows PC to operate iMessage.
iMessage is one of the most used applications in the world for chatting and communicating with others around the globe. People who are a part of the Apple Eco-System are enjoying the benefits of it, but people who are using a Windows PC are unable to do so. The issue gets more complicated when a person is a part of the Apple eco-system as well as uses a Windows PC. But by following the above process, you can get your hands on iMessage on Windows PC.