Capturing exciting videos on your iPhone and using it in your social media profiles is becoming highly popular nowadays, it is also because of the highly advanced camera lenses of the iPhone. Many of the users are also looking for the best video editing apps so that they can make their videos more eye capturing. Here starts the main confusion, as there are numerous video editing apps available but it becomes difficult to select the one made for you.
So here we are with a list of 8 best video editing apps for iPhone that you should know about –
This video editing software is introduced by GoPro, it is suitable for videos recorded on iPhone, Androids, etc. It has features like Slo-mo, self audio detection that is introduced by taking care of action photography.
It also has a GPS Sticker facility that tells the speed of the shoot.
- It helps in trimming your video, fixing the order, rotating, and zooming it.
- Quik has a total of 26 themes with both transitions and graphics.
- You also get the option to choose your background music with a list of 100 songs available.
It is the OG software for video editing introduced by Apple. It provides all the basic video editing features like that of Adobe Premiere Rush. The interface used by iMovie can only be developed by Apple.
- It helps you to use custom logos, cast names, and credit tags in your video by selecting the appropriate template.
- iMovie gives you the facility to choose between 10filters and 8 themes.
- You also get the facility to choose audio from the small audio collection of iMovie.
This app is meant for beginners in video editing and is free in the App Store.
3- FINAL CUT PRO
This app is designed for iPhone users involved in typical and upper-level editing projects.
It has a user-friendly interface providing easy-to-use features like Magnetic Timeline allowing the editor to trim and transfer the clip smoothly without disturbing the rest of the video. Clips can also be given a specific color (color coding).
Final Cut Pro comes with a feature that de-squeezes your extra-wide footage and fits it into a normal frame.
Some of its features are –
- Advanced audio editing
- VR Editing – 360 degree
- Motion Graphics
- Color Editing (Advanced).
This app requires a one time purchase.
LumaFusion is proven to be one of the most popular apps for video editing in iPhones due to its advanced features making it easy and highly creative to edit a video and make exciting content from your iPhones.
- It also has the Magnetic Timeline feature making the clip rearrangement easier and time-saving.
- LumaFusion gives you the option to multi-select the clips which are to be deleted and also provides the facility to leave comments by using drop markers as well.
- It has the Titler effect which gives the option to add many layers of titles in various shapes, texts, and images.
- It also has the feature of changing the color of your footages and correcting them from disturbances like over-exposure etc.
You can also use the real-time preview option to see all the changes created in your video.
5- Filmmaker Pro Video Editor
This is an advanced form of iMovie.
The filmmaker gives you a more manual approach which helps you in controlling the video you record more efficiently.
- The best feature available in this app is the option to swap out all the green screen backgrounds with just a few touches.
- It gives you the control to adjust the color texture, white balance, etc.
- The filmmaker comes with a set of 30 filters and transitions.
This app is perfect for average level video makers.
6- Splice Video Editor and Maker
It is a somewhere different app from others as it is mainly designed to create content for social media.
- Splice gives you the option to access its audio library allowing you to record your voice, use sound effects, etc.
- It also provides an iTunes integration feature.
- This app is free of cost in the App store but some in-app purchases will be required for few features.
The filmmaker is best for people who want to excel in the field of social media.
7- InShot Video Editor
It is an easy-to-access video editing for your iPhone designed with a variety of amazing features like editing both video and photos and also making collages from videos.
- It has all the important editing tools like trim, cut, paste, zoom, adjust, etc.
- InShot gives you the advantage of using your music or select from the app’s free music gallery.
- This app plays a major role for Instagram users too, as it gives the option to make perfect square videos t post.
- It also allows sound layering and sound effects making it one of the best video editing app for iPhones.
- The most important feature of this app is that it allows you to rotate, and adjust the video accordingly.
8- KineMaster Video Editor
This app is designed for professional-level video editors but can easily be used by beginners too.
- It has the feature of using various modes like landscape, portrait, etc.
- The free version of this app does not show any advertisements.
- Kinemaster allows you to use more than one video and audio at a time making it unique from other apps.
- It also has audio ducking, controls speed for time-lapse.
Overall it is a perfect app for video editing.
So these were some of the best video editing apps for iPhones that you must have on your phone if you are an editing freak. We hope you found the information useful. If you want to know about more such applications then do comment down below and tell us.