The Apple App store always tries to offer iOS user one of the best applications and the most exciting games of the moment. But apart from just that, there are some of the offers of free apps for a limited time for the Apple iPhones, iPad touch or the iPad.
Here are the Top 5 Best Free Apps you Must have on your iPhone
This app provides a user with a complete list of meditations which is guided and instructed by more than 40 experts on the subject. Apart from that, you can also keep an eye on the exhaustive and some of the precise follow-ups of your sessions. It is a good app which helps in reducing the stress during the holidays.
- Be Healthy: Receive the tools you need to keep your mind and body healthy
- Be Awesome: Boost your mood and find your inner awesome
- Be Kind: Cultivate a sense of forgiveness, compassion, and self-love
- Be Curious: Find your perfect fit by exploring different meditation styles
- Just For: Meditations to meet the needs of specific communities, people, and careers
- Get step-by-step guidance for a deeper dive into specific meditation topics:
- Tap the heart icon in player to mark a meditation as a favorite.
- Create your own unguided meditations with start, interval and end sounds.
- Featuring over 40 teachers including Elisha Goldstein, Chrissy Carter, Michael Apollo, Ashley Turner, Melli O’Brien, and more, with a diverse range of styles to explore.
- Build a personalized library of your favorite guided and unguided meditations.
- Track your progress, schedule meditation sessions, and stay focused on your practice.
- Choose from calming ambient sounds or original music tracks by tapping the musical note at the bottom of the player.
- Connect to the Health app and Mindful Minutes to log all your mind and body activities.
Blue Days gives you Highly Accurate Hyperlocal Weather in a Simple-Designed Interface. It uses over one dozen data sources to get all the information together and present it to you in as simple manner possible. It shows you 24 hours forecast for all 7 days with custom animated background.
- Current Weather Conditions and Descriptions.
- Detailed Forecast View, Showing: Temperature, Precipitation, Wind, Sun&Moon, and A Brief Summary.
- Precipitation Slider Bar showing Hour-by-Hour Precipitation for a Selected Day of the Week.
- Short-term minute-by-minute Precipitation Chart.
- Precipitation Chance along a Horizontal Bar for the Selected Day.
- Apple Watch: Blue Days for Apple Watch features all the Amazingly accurate information, Now on your wrist – In a simply designed way.
- iMessage App: You can use Blue Days in iMessage! Instantly send the weather from your location or send a forecast from up to 5-Days ahead.
- Widget: At a Glance, Blue Days displays a Neatly-Designed Widget, showing Current Forecast and 7-Day Weeks Forecast All without Unlocking your Phone.
- Weather Warnings: If there are important Weather Update a Warning icon will appear on the Top Bar, Once pressed, it will display: Alert Count, Title, Severity Level, and Description.
- “Night Mode”. Activating “Night Mode” will change the Color of both the Background and the Navigation Bar to a Darker more Relaxing Color.
- Icons and Colors Themes that change for every Weather Condition.
- Stunning Screen Animations.
- Switch between US, UK, Canada and SI units.
It is a free app which is available for a limited time that will help you to provide up with all kinds of information about the phone hardware and software that is: memory, battery, storage, performance, charge cycles, and availability, it is one of the best ways to care your iPhone!
- Show you where can get the highest trade-in price
- Get all iPhone status at a glance
- Real system information and functions
- Record daily battery charge cycles
- Record and monitor network usage to avoid overuse
- Integrate [ hardware, battery, memory, and storage] information monitoring
TaskFul: Smart To-Do List
Taskful is a smart to-do list and task manager app that helps you stay on track and meet your deadlines. It breaks down all of your tasks and only shows you what you need to do today, so you can stay focused and motivated. Whether you are trying to track your steps, drink more water, or read that book you haven’t picked up in a while, Taskful is designed to help you get stuff done.
- Add tasks using Siri
- View your daily progress using our Today Widget
- Automatically tracks steps with HealthKit
- Works in landscape & split screen mode (iPad only)
- A daily progress bar to keep you motivated
- Breaks up long tasks into daily tasks
- Daily progress reminders & encouragement
- Select days of the week to work tasks
- Set tasks to repeat forever
- Set tasks to be done whenever
- Set task reminders
- Color categorize tasks
- View only one category at a time
- View only what you need to do today
- View upcoming tasks
- Dark & light modes
- Sort tasks by reminder time or category
- You can turn “Keep Device Awake” on
- The clean user interface allows you to stay focused
Who doesn’t love to keep a track of how many calories you consume a day? And manually it isn’t possible but why not take advantage of an App on your expensive phone to do so? So, you’re gonna love MyFitnessPal. Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change your habits, or start a new diet, all you need is MyFitnessPal.
- TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
- REACH YOUR GOALS
- LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
- GET SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
- CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS
You may also like to read: